The Right Type of Insurance for Your Rental Property

Do I Need Homeowners Insurance For a Rental Property?

If you're renting out all or part of your home to generate incoming, insurance providers generally view this is as a business activity, which will not be covered under a traditional homeowners policy. Before you rent out your property to tenants, you'll want to ensure you're protected against property damage and personality liability claims. Steadily offers affordable homeowners insurance for a rental property, as early as the next business day. We provide insurance coverage for one, or multiple properties, including single-family homes, multi-family homes, condos, apartment buildings, vacation rentals, and more. Find out more about the differences between homeowners and rental property insurance in the video below.

People Also Ask

Get coverage in minutes

No hidden cancellation fees. Competitive rates nationwide.

    Thank you! Your submission has been received!
    Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.